RTA Cabinet Blog
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- Wood versus laminate kitchen cabinets
- Modern cabinets – The spot of color in your kitchen!
- Determining the best price for the kitchen cabinets
- So, you are thinking of purchasing wood kitchen cabinets?
- A sure way to get affordable cabinets – The wholesales!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Remember a kitchen tends to be affected by humidity and temperature and your cabinets need to adjust to such variation in temperature. Solid wood often expands and contracts when exposed to such humidity, leading to warping. It will be a good idea to consider using hardwood veneer and laminate alternatives. A proper consultation in this regard will help you pick the right category of wood for your cabinet. Don’t forget to maintain it and keep it clean.