Policies and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Online Cabinets Direct, your premier supplier of top-quality RTA cabinetry for your kitchen, bathroom, and other storage needs. Please thoroughly read our policies on this page so you can be fully prepared to make your purchase from us. We welcome you to contact us with any questions you may have.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our terms. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Online Cabinets Direct's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
The cabinets are packaged individually in boxes and placed onto a pallet. The cabinets will be shipped via common carrier using the most efficient provider based both on estimated time and price. The cabinets can be shipped to businesses with and without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. All destinations must be tractor trailer accessible and a person will need to be on site to inspect and sign for the shipment.
If there are any problems concerning the delivery, please contact us as soon as possible. All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage by the buyer or the buyer's designated recipient before the shipment is accepted. The buyer is responsible for all damage that occurs following receipt of the shipment.
- 1. PLEASE INSPECT THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT.
- 2. PLEASE SIGN FOR PIECE COUNT AS WELL AS PALLETS.
- 3. The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in GOOD CONDITION. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in GOOD CONDITION. Online Cabinets Direct cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- 4. If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, MAKE A NOTATION FOR DAMAGE AND/OR SHORTAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING WITH A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE CARRIER PRESENT BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ORDER.
Claims for Shortages or Damages
- 1. Unconcealed damage and/or shortage: Unconcealed damage is visible immediately upon inspection of the shipment. Claims can be made only when it is indicated on the Bill of Lading AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. The claim must then be reported by FAX immediately to Online Cabinets Direct. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.
- 2. Concealed Damage: Concealed damage becomes visible once the shipment is unpacked. Claims must be made within 72 HOURS OF PRODUCT DELIVERY, by email to Online Cabinets Direct at [email protected]. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.
Due to the low pricing we have on our cabinetry, we do not accept returns. We recommend ordering a sample door to ensure the quality of our cabinetry is exactly what you are looking for before placing your order. All sales are considered final and no refunds, exchanges, or credits will be issued.
In the event that a shipment is returned to Online Cabinets Direct the customer agrees and understands he/she will be responsible for any and all shipping costs associated with the transaction and all items returned are subject to a 45% restocking fee.
The customer assumes all responsibilities associated with measuring, handling, assembling or any other dealings with cabinets, trim or any other item ordered from Online Cabinets Direct.
FREE Kitchen Design Guide
Please use our Kitchen Design Guide to help you through the design and planning process of your kitchen. Our guide includes step by step instructions on how to measure your kitchen or bathroom, and how to create the floor plan you will use to create your new room.