Whether youre remodeling a kitchen or bath for personal enjoyment or you are a contractor in need of a bulk order, ordering your rta cabinets online can make a great deal of sense. At Online Cabinets Direct, we provide you an alternative to going from store to store to find quality products at affordable prices. Our RTA kitchen cabinets offer the craftsmanship you seek at pricing you just wont believe.
Online Cabinets Direct is a Tennessee-based business that specializes in exceptional products at discount pricing. We have earned a reputation for delivering only the best and aim to live up to just that with every order we handle. When you buy kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities from us, you will find that shopping online for cabinetry makes a great deal of sense.
When you buy cabinets online you will enjoy these advantages:
Easier ordering At Online Cabinets Direct, we make it very easy for our customers to place their orders through our online store. While we are always available to take orders personally, many of our customers prefer the expediency of online shopping.
Faster comparisons Just browse our selection and you will see why so many customers choose to buy kitchen cabinets online. When our products are compared to our competitors our quality and exceptional pricing shine through. Shopping online makes it easier to compare not only pricing, but also craftsmanship and exact specifications.
Expedient shipping Many of our RTA kitchen cabinets are in stock and ready to deliver to your door. While some orders require specialty work, most ship within one to three weeks. This can expedite your building and remodeling projects, which is always a bonus.
Cost savings It is often less expensive for online merchants to operate their business. In our case, we pass this savings along to you. Ultimately that means when you buy cabinets online from us, youll save even more.
Making the decision to buy cabinets online is a sound choice to make. When you opt to order from Online Cabinets Direct, you can count on receiving high-end products for less. We offer you the finest cabinets at incredible pricing.
Please use the guide below to help you through the design and planning process of your kitchen. Here, you will find step by step instructions on how to measure your kitchen or bathroom, and how to create the floor plan you will use to create your new room.
- Measure in inches only
- Do not measure your cabinets, measure your walls as if the room were empty
- Measure any appliances that you are keeping and note their locations
Note ceiling height and soffit height (if applicable)
A - Measure the size of the wall.
B - If there are any windows, measure from the left corner to the window molding.
C - Measure the window itself.
D - Measure from the window molding to the right corner.
NOTE: Measurements "B" "C" "D" should equal "A".
- First, draw a rough sketch of your room
- Now measure every wall, beginning at the left corner, to the far right corner. Write the total measurements in inches.
- Measure from the left corner to the edge of the opening, window or door etc.
- Now measure across the opening, from trim edge to trim edge.
- Next, measure from trim edge to far wall. Compare this measurement to the total of the previous three. They should be equal. Make sure to mark exact locations of sinks, water lines, electrical outlets, and switches on the drawing. Measure to the center of these, not the edge.
- Now we'll measure all of the openings in the room. For the windows, measure from the floor to the window sill, then measure from the window sill to the top of the window. Now measure from the top of the window to the ceiling. Now measure from the floor to the ceiling. Compare this measurement to the total of the previous three. They should be equal.
- To measure door openings, measure the width of the door from trim edge to trim edge. Indicate the position of the door swing on your drawing.
- Now just get height, width, and depth measurements for all the appliances in the room, (stoves, refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.), and mark their locations on your drawing. Then go back and double check your measurements.
Please call 615-828-8377, Fax 1-877-637-3727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To order any of our RTA kitchen cabinets, just shop our convenient online store. You can also contact us directly for personalized service.