When you want a classic look for your White Shaker kitchen or bath remodel, our full overlay shaker door style cabinets are sure to please. At RTA Kitchen Cabinets Online our cabinets are built with traditional craftsmanship to ensure a our customer's receive a high-end product that's designed to stand the test of time. Our full overlay White Shaker door style cabinets offer simple elegance in a classic design. We go to great lengths to ensure that these RTA kitchen cabinets are crafted with care and our specifications speak for themselves.
- Face Frame: 1.5" wide x 3/4" thick solid Maple Painted hardwood.
- Door specifications: Full Overlay Solid wood stiles and rails with an HDF center panel; which is used to avoid cracking.
- Finish: Painted 5 Step Sherwin Williams White Finish
- Drawers: Five piece drawer header with solid wood 5/8" dovetailed drawer box
- Hinges: Soft close concealed 5 point adjustable Euro hinges
- Drawer glides: full extension under-mount soft close drawer glides
- Box material: 1/2" Maple cabinet grade plywood
- Back: 1/2" plywood back with 1/2" plywood hanging rails.
- Shelving: 3/4" Adjustable Shelves.
- Exterior: Sealed UV Natural Maple Finish. Skins are required for exposed ends.
- Interior: Sealed UV Natural Maple Finish. We do not use paper or plastic for our finish.
- Construction: I-beam construction using brad nails and wood glue. All frames, sides and back panels have pre-cut dadoes for a seamless construction.
When you're in the market to buy White Shaker kitchen cabinets online, our business stands out as a leader. Online Cabinets Direct delivers only the finest cabinets for less. Our insistence on quality craftsmanship has made us the go-to source for cabinets for customers from all over the country. We take a great deal of pride in our work and it will show in your home.
If your ready to order shaker style cabinets, were here to assist. Just shop our convenient online store or contact us directly at 615-828-8377 for assistance. At Online Cabinets Direct, we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.