RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 11/29/2011 to Blog
In case you want to clean the wood cabinets, then the best approach is to use a mild detergent, water and a soft cloth. Even though the detergent does not contain strong chemicals, it is recommended to combine two parts hot or warm water with one part detergent, as otherwise it will lead to buildups and leave the wood surface feeling sticky. In case you are dealing with a difficult stain, use vinegar combined with water instead of abrasive sponges or detergents to prevent scratches. In addition to scratching, the harsh cleaning products also destroy the protective finish coating from the wood and in time, destroy its appearance.