RTA Cabinet Blog
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- Wood versus laminate kitchen cabinets
- Modern cabinets – The spot of color in your kitchen!
- Determining the best price for the kitchen cabinets
- So, you are thinking of purchasing wood kitchen cabinets?
- A sure way to get affordable cabinets – The wholesales!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 11/29/2011 to Blog
In case you want to clean the wood cabinets, then the best approach is to use a mild detergent, water and a soft cloth. Even though the detergent does not contain strong chemicals, it is recommended to combine two parts hot or warm water with one part detergent, as otherwise it will lead to buildups and leave the wood surface feeling sticky. In case you are dealing with a difficult stain, use vinegar combined with water instead of abrasive sponges or detergents to prevent scratches. In addition to scratching, the harsh cleaning products also destroy the protective finish coating from the wood and in time, destroy its appearance.