RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 8/17/2001 to Blog
The most striking features of modern kitchen cabinets are the doors and drawers that are used while making them. Framed doors on the cabinets can make them look traditional while the panel doors can appear very modern. You can also find great variety in the designs and patterns used in drawers. If you have enough budgets to go for custom-built cabinets, you can get units of different sizes made to fit all the articles used in your kitchen in them freeing a lot of space around the working area.