RTA Cabinet Blog
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- Wood versus laminate kitchen cabinets
- Modern cabinets – The spot of color in your kitchen!
- Determining the best price for the kitchen cabinets
- So, you are thinking of purchasing wood kitchen cabinets?
- A sure way to get affordable cabinets – The wholesales!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Now spray the mix on your cabinet. If you are spot cleaning then of course just a small spray will do. If you have to clean food or spots rub it with the sponge. Then give it another spray all over and wipe with your wet cloth and wipe it with your dry cloth. To impart your cabinets a soothing scent take your pine sol or other fragrant disinfectant and add some to your wet cloth then wipe the cabinet with your wet cloth then give it a wipe with the dry cloth. By following these simple steps you can keep your white kitchen cabinet spotless and shining for a long time.