RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Now spray the mix on your cabinet. If you are spot cleaning then of course just a small spray will do. If you have to clean food or spots rub it with the sponge. Then give it another spray all over and wipe with your wet cloth and wipe it with your dry cloth. To impart your cabinets a soothing scent take your pine sol or other fragrant disinfectant and add some to your wet cloth then wipe the cabinet with your wet cloth then give it a wipe with the dry cloth. By following these simple steps you can keep your white kitchen cabinet spotless and shining for a long time.