RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Base cabinets are usually 24 inches (610 mm) deep and 341⁄2 inches (880 mm) high to accommodate a countertop surface normally 36 inches (910 mm) above the floor. Wall cabinets are in general are 12 inches (300 mm) deep. Its height is often 30 inches (760 mm). Cabinets can be purchased from specialty retailers, kitchen remodelers, home centres, on-line retailers, and ready-to-assemble furniture manufacturers. An expert consultation will help you make a right choice.