RTA Cabinet Blog
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- Wood versus laminate kitchen cabinets
- Modern cabinets – The spot of color in your kitchen!
- Determining the best price for the kitchen cabinets
- So, you are thinking of purchasing wood kitchen cabinets?
- A sure way to get affordable cabinets – The wholesales!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Base cabinets are usually 24 inches (610 mm) deep and 341⁄2 inches (880 mm) high to accommodate a countertop surface normally 36 inches (910 mm) above the floor. Wall cabinets are in general are 12 inches (300 mm) deep. Its height is often 30 inches (760 mm). Cabinets can be purchased from specialty retailers, kitchen remodelers, home centres, on-line retailers, and ready-to-assemble furniture manufacturers. An expert consultation will help you make a right choice.