RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 11/29/2011 to Blog
It is necessary to highlight that the recent advancements in laminate manufacturing have significantly increased the resilience of the material. Therefore, the latest laminated cabinets available on the market are obtained through a process dubbed as rigid thermal foiling in order to grant the material extra strength and resilience. Given the fact that laminate provides a plethora of choices in terms of style, finishes, texture and colors as well as its low pricing, this means the fabric could be ideal for future kitchen cabinets. Nonetheless, the method of attaching laminate parts together has not been improved and there is still the drawback of adhesive strength loss and peeling that manufacturers need to work on.