RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 8/17/2001 to Blog
You have to be very careful with the wood kitchen cabinets, especially while cleaning them as certain chemicals can damage the polish on those units. It is advisable to use plain water to clean the cabinets. Lemon juice or baking soda can be used for effective removal of stains on the units. The kitchen area is studied very carefully before installing the wooden cabinets. It is absolutely necessary to ascertain the space in order to make sure that the cabinets fit perfectly in the kitchen. In this way, you can get rid of all the clutter that gets accumulated in the kitchen over a period of time.