RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 11/29/2011 to Blog
Apart from the assembly procedure, the RTA kitchen cabinets are not different in any way from their pre-assembled counterpart. Therefore, they are available in the full spectrum of quality. To be more specific, the poor quality RTA kitchen cabinets consist of particleboard drawers and boxes that you might need to paint yourself. On the opposite end, the high quality kitchen cabinets can include molding, odd sizes, veneered plywood boxes and other complex finishes or special materials that you have in mind.