RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 3/5/2011 to Blog
Remember a kitchen tends to be affected by humidity and temperature and your cabinets need to adjust to such variation in temperature. Solid wood often expands and contracts when exposed to such humidity, leading to warping. It will be a good idea to consider using hardwood veneer and laminate alternatives. A proper consultation in this regard will help you pick the right category of wood for your cabinet. Don’t forget to maintain it and keep it clean.