RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 8/17/2001 to Blog
Since the cabinets are placed on the floor, the height from the floor must be measured appropriately to bring the top of the cabinet to the desired level in order to work comfortably. Once they are properly placed, they are fixed to the wall with the help of screws. After the cabinets are secured in place, the door handles can be fixed on them. Hiring the services of a reputed contractor will ensure the perfect placement of the cabinets along with all the necessary hardware.