RTA Cabinet Blog
- Wood or medium density fiberboard kitchen cabinets – Can you really tell the difference?
- Which kitchen cabinets are right for you?
- Learn the secrets to enhancing your kitchen storage space!
- Face frame or frameless kitchen cabinets?
- Buying kitchen cabinets online – Is that a good idea?
- Use cabinets to make your bathroom look bigger!
- Tips on how to paint your RTA cabinets
- Are you thinking of decorating your kitchen in a rustic style?
- No handyman can refuse the appeal of the RTA cabinets!
- Here is what you need to know in order to build the kitchen cabinets yourself!
Posted by Nathan Lincoln on 12/30/2010 to Blog
Take a box of chocolates and put them on a kitchen cabinet then see how long it takes for them to disappear. Now try again and put it inside one of the kitchen cabinets. Which lasts longer?
Keeping items together: Anything you use in the kitchen regularly can be kept in kitchen cabinets and that means everything from pots and pans to seasoning for cooking and tinned food (perishables need to go in the fridge or they will likely go off). This means then that you can enjoy anything having those items an arm's reach away while you're cooking. You could always keep your food in the larder, but why do that when you can have it in a cabinet right over where you'll be cooking with it?